Intramural sports are a fun and relaxing way to get to know a lot of people through organized recreational activities. WashU Rec offered more than 30 sports during the 2016-17 academic year. All student, staff, and faculty members of the Sumers Recreation Center are eligible to participate in intramural sports.
Stay tuned for the Fall 2017 schedule.
There are three types of leagues available to competitors within each sport - Open, Co-Rec and Women's. Open leagues are open to anyone and everyone with no gender ratio requirements or scoring modifications. Co-Rec leagues are open to anyone and everyone, but with specified gender ratio requirements and/or scoring modifications. Women's leagues are for women only. Additionally, each league will feature two divisions - a "competitive" division and a "just for fun" division.
All individual and team registration is submitted online through www.imleagues.com. Online registrations must be submitted by 11:30 p.m. on the last day of registration for that particular event.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com.
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your information, and use your Washington University email address (@wustl.edu)
- You will be sent a temporary password to your Washington University email account.
- Log in to www.imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- After changing your password, the Washington University in St. Louis school link should pop up. Click “Join School”
- You may now log in at www.imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.
Most team leagues require a $40 forfeit deposit payable by debit or credit card. If your team does not forfeit during the season, you will receive your entire deposit back.
Most team leagues have a mandatory captains meeting prior to the beginning of the season. These meetings will be scheduled after the close of registration. Teams that do not have a representative present may not be scheduled, will not be issued a refund of their forfeit fee, and will be subject to being replaced by a team from the wait list if applicable.